Health Forms

The health office does require Emergency Action Plans (EAP) for certain medical problems such as Asthma, Life-Threatening Allergies, Seizure Disorders, Etc. The EAP must be filled out and signed by your child's physician. If you don't see your child's medical condition listed below, please print out the "General" form and have it filled out. 
If your child requires any medication during school please see the "Medication" tab for the required form. 
**State law requires all DIABETIC students provide the health office with a plan of care from the students physician as well as have a conference with the school nurse and teaching staff BEFORE starting school**